Thursday, August 4, 2011

Update on life


Well last week we had our interview with houseing...2 people i put down as referances called and said they filled out the paperwork they got and sent it back in...woohoo...lol

I have been busy working on my Cheetah SAl,and packed up some stuff....and i rewent threw 2 boxes i already went threw and got rid of another box of junk...lol...

I only have 2 more boxes to go threw and i will be done...woohoo....might as well get some packing done,that way i wont have it all to do when moveing time comes.

The lady at houseing last week gave us lots of info...like i can have a washer,but no dryer or dishwasher....what no dishwasher??? then that means i cant move in as i am the dishwasher.....lolol.....sorry a little humor there...

I dont have a dishwasher,but i will miss my dryer...have to hang cloths out on the line...if we get in a high rise i wont have a washer or dryer as they are in a laundry room in the building.

Then there will be a $5.00 charge a month for my birds...cant get rid of my 2 feathered babies...

The total i will have to pay each month is $550.00...that includes everything except cable,internet,and house phone if i want one.

It will be great NOT haveing to worry about the light bill...i am waiting to get a 10 day shut off notice from the light company. I have decided to let them shut it off...i cant afford the bill...and then we will see what all is on my electric besides my 4 rooms.

Finally on July 26,2011,the building owner sent someone out to fix the leak on my hot water heater....its been leaking over a year. As you can see from the pic it was leaking pretty bad..

Someone told me that i could sue the building owner for this leak...i will have to check into it....if nothing else just enough to get back some of the money i paid into the light company...in 2010, i paid in $3000.00 plus to the light company....thats way to much for only 4 rooms...and 2 people...

Oh in houseing there will be a $100.00 deposit too... thats not bad,and if we move in during a month,the rent for that month will be prorated...so we will only pay for the days left in that month...

The lady told us there is up to a 7 month waiting list...but it could me a lot less time...and not very many people want a 1 bedroom....so she said we should be at the top of the list...woohoo...

So i am keeping my fingers and toes crossed that we get approved and get moved in before winter...
Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment