Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Out door sitting area

This morning i got inventive and made my own outdoor sitting area..i have been useing the landladies out door sitting areas...but decided i wanted my own area...the chairs and table was given to me...and i covered them with what fabric i had on hand...i know the colors dont go together very well....but hey,gotta use what i have...i love the peacock feathers but switched them out for the little house...as it wont blow away in the wind.And i tied the ends of the tablecloth down too. I had my breakfast and coffee there this morning.It was great.



2 comments:

  1. Very nice Geneva! You are very creative. Isn't it nice to have your own space to sit and relax?

    Hugs,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sue...yes it sure is...i love it.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete