Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A Little Scare

This afternoon i was walking around the garage, when the ground gave way under my right foot.
I went down in a hole up to my knee. A little sink hole opened up.

Thank goodness it was just one leg that went in. I got up out of the hole and went and told the
landlady what had happened. And i took her to see the hole.

The ground around the hole is sinking a little. And it goes under the garage. I just got a few
scrapes. No broken bones thank goodness.

Her and the kids roped the area off, and is waiting till her husband gets home. Then try to
deside what to do with the hole.

It sure gave me a scare.

5 comments:

  1. I agree it would have been scary so happy you weren't injured....take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! How scary! Glad you weren't hurt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank goodness you are okay. I hope the house foundation is safe. And hope the owner gets it checked out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone. Someone was to come today and look things over.

    ReplyDelete