Thursday, June 4, 2009

I Have Been RAKED 2 times today




This morning i went to the post office to check my mail. To my surprise i had 2 packages waiting for me. I couldn't wait to get back home to open them. Thank goodness i only live a few minutes from the post office...lol.


The first package i opened was from a group i am in called "crafting sisters. I got a cute coaster and a heart magnet.Thank you Rebecca. I just love them.


The second package i opened was from another group I am in "everystitchcounts". I received 2 really great charts. The first one if a Barbara Ana Design "Thinking About You". I just love Barbara Ana Designs. And the other chart is a "Heaven and Earth Design" QS Santa and Mouse. Thank you Sue.
Can't deside on what one to do first...lol.
Just love both RAKS. Thanks again to you both.

2 comments:

  1. LUCKY YOU! Stuff for a hot summer day to sit and stitch on! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete